I registered for this event for I was hoping to find allies for making my Ethical Investment Network happen. And I did! The event was exceptionally well organised in terms of balancing Round Table discussions with free flow networking.
Ethical Systems are about Business Integrity through Research.
Jonathan Haidt was the keynote speaker
- Individuals – need to be nudged to increase honesty;
- Groups – can adhere to norms;
- National and international ecosystems – exist under national cultures and investors.
The Business Case for ETHICS:
- a good reputation is valuable;
- illegal conduct can be extremely costly;
- reputational penalties arise as related parties revise their terms of trade,
Ethical companies are more efficient: Continue reading