This is an attempt to describe my software inventions such that they become commercially successful, even though they stem from deep mathematical insights and high levels of abstraction.
In summary, I am offering 3 innovative software methods:
- Forecasting Time Series – independent of intervals and application
- Layering Complex or Multi-Dimensional Data – independent of complexity and the number of dimensions
- Re-Visualizing Digital Images for Experts which leads to Automating Image Analysis – independent of scale and imaging technology.
The methods are also described
To illustrate the potential of Software for Seeing what you Want to Know, previous sites are, in historical order:
- 3dmetrics.me.uk – a blog started in February 2008 – to share some of my experiences along my remarkable intellectual odyssey
- 3d-metrics.com – a site started in March 2009 – as a kind of ‘therapeutic release’ rather than a ‘value proposition’
- Our “Software Lenses” in Action – a gallery of screenshots created in Berlin in June 2009 – thanks to long term unemployed developers – under the auspices of Hofmann EDV – adding a lot of functionality to my prototype
- The 3d metric Universe – some philosophical considerations, considering the ‘Weltbild’ or world view that emanates from my insights.
- Uptake of Core Technology White Paper (slideshare.net)
- Visier Inc. Releases New White Paper: “From HR Metrics to Workforce Analytics: Five Key Workforce Insights That Every Employer Should Capture for Greater Business Impact” (prweb.com)
- The software we’ve used to build GOV.UK (digital.cabinetoffice.gov.uk)
- Earlier Value Proposition of Software (michaelgautier.wordpress.com)
- BPM vs. Business Process Management (ebizq.net)