I enjoy writing submissions to ‘challenges’ published by InnoCentive – the platform that brings seekers with problems together with solvers.
My latest one today was: Rapid High Accuracy Weighing of milligram-scale Powders.
It’s great. Really convincing and interesting. Now you have to get it out to the pharma industry.
Before that I responded to a NASA challenge: Non-invasive Measurement of Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
“Educating the market is expensive”… To me it still feels like hitting my head against a wall. Hence I am rather active in my social life with meaning.
- Big Data Infographic | How Big is Big Data? | Domo | Blog (domo.com)
- Big Pharma And Its Research Publications (In the Pipeline) (pipeline.corante.com)
- InnoCentive Announces Launch of Water Sensor Challenge (prnewswire.com)
- Opportunities in Big Data Market Reviewed With 2018 Forecasts in New Research Report at ReportsnReports.com (prweb.com)
- VelociData and Informatica Partner to Fulfill Customers’ Requirements for Affordable Hyper-Scale/Hyper-Speed Big Data Analytics (prweb.com)
- Global Big Data Market Will Reach USD 48.3Billion by 2018 : Transparency Market Research (prweb.com)
- Too Big to Ignore: The Business Case for Big Data (caseywheeler2.wordpress.com)
- Big Data: The Mega-Trend That Will Impact All Our Lives (thefreeformfilter.wordpress.com)
- Design Is Crucial For Big Data Capture (lifehacker.com.au)
- Data Quality Is Still An Issue For Big Data (lifehacker.com.au)