She works at Yahoo Labs and her site is VisionResearchWITCH.com
Three days later I attended this Meetup @ BlackRock – one of the most impressive offices in the City with these five senses in a Buddha face:
One of the presenters from Alpha wanted to compare the rainfall in Surrey with the results of spending on advertising . So I asked what he’d give me, if I offered him my tool.
Here’s now a Prezi (alternative to PowerPoint) to explain my solutions to the problems of big multi-dimensional data and the insecurity of the future:
- Generic Forecasting of any Time Series;
- Trend Directions for Different Time Periods;
- New Qualitative Metrics for Expert Users to define;
- Boundaries in Visual Selection Criteria for Expert Users to set before automation;
- ‘3dM’ Diagrams for ‘layering’ mult-dimensional time series;
- Combining Forecasting with Layering.
By recording a voice over, I produced this video:
And my proposal regarding images:
I turned it into this video.
The required levels of collaboration in (wo)man-machine relationships:
- ‘3dM Images’ to Enhance Machine Vision
- ‘3dM’ = Visual + Metric 3D
- ‘3dM Images’ are Re-Visualisations of ANY image
- New Qualitative Metrics
- Images can be Compared Numerically
- Imaging Technologies can be Compared
- To find Reference Technologies for particular Applications and specific Scales
- To find the best Resolution for every Application
- To find the best Technology for every Scale
- Experts + Automation = ‘Smart Knowledge’
- Domain and Technology Experts Interpret
- Machines Crunch Numbers.
Might you be interested in any of these solutions for YOUR problems and applications?