3 x-ray images in ‘virtual and metric 3D’ – for the occasion of this Digital Business Drop-In on 9 February.
The Drop-In comprised
- a presentation about the Digital Catapult by Kathryn Geels – one of 11 catapults – with 50 staff in this splendid venue opposite Kings Cross
- Open Calls on CyberSecurity with deadline of 24 February
- Pit Stops for SMEs to work with sponsors
- Jean-Francois Fava Verde about innovateUK
- mentioning that innovation is based on inspiration
- announcing a competition in Emerging and Enabling Technologies which may be ‘right’ at long last…
- Jon Kingsbury about KTN – the Knowledge Transfer Networks of the UK
- Digital refer – the ‘networking intelligence’ of 250 organisations behind the KTNs
- Personal Data and Trust
- Design Foundations grant funding
- Horizon 2020: research and innovation initiatives in Europe.
- Kriss Baird from the Charitable Trust UFI
- Ifty Nasir CEO of Vestd
- a new way of holding shares to deepen commitment to the company
- talking about ‘equity incentives’ with these examples as the EQUITY ECONOMY:
- Crafted Crate
- Go Jauntly
- Three of us ‘start-ups’
- Security Lancaster – looking to build research and development
- reroo.co.uk to improve access to train tickets
- Martin Kemp of Xcience on Smart City technology integration.