While I used to love programming myself, I have become a ‘software-aided’ conceptual thinker, besides an independent web publisher. Instead of writing books, I publish my own analyses of other people’s information.
‘Smart Knowledge Portals©‘ are a ‘two tiers’ expert or Artificial Intelligence system, as they combine:
- the knowledge and data familiarity of ‘domain experts’ with
- the number crunching capacity of computers
to support human decision making and the criteria for optimising automated analytical processes.
Due to the generic nature of my software methods, the requirement is:
- either a client and their particular problem
- an investor for a general ‘try before you buy’ portal
- a university that values ‘academic entrepreneurship’
- or any combination of the above.